Search Liner Notes
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
November Beer Notes:
November 9: Backyard is the perfect place for Deschutes' Once in A Decade 2010. Warm, malty and creamy with light spice and hops. been saving it; worth the wait.
November 10: Found a bottle of Elysian Pumpkin Ale hiding in the closet. Must be a few years old, but it's the perfect seasonal. Real pumpkin makes all the flavor difference.
- Just Like Home: Terakaft Bring Malian Desert Blues to Phoenix Desert
- Lita Ford is a Bitch; Still Bitter About The Runaways
- More Beer, Breweries Bubbling Up in Alaska
- Summer Twins: California Dream Poppers
- Dead Boots: Veronica Offers Power Pop Slap to the Face
- Buena Vista Social Club Keep Golden Era of Cuban Music Alive
- The Polyphonic Spree Are Back in Business After Serious All-Night Jams
- Black Sabbath Conjures Up a New Batch of “Evilly Things” on 13
- 10 Music Life Lessons I Learned on My Summer Road Trip to Alaska and back
- Glen Campbell’s See You There Gives Old Songs New Relevance
- Camper Van Beethoven and Cracker’s David Lowery’s Pandora Fight Continues: “Does Silicon Valley Need A Bailout?”
- Street poet/musician: Rodriguez concert review @ Mesa Amphitheatre, April 18, 2013